Shine Beauty salons
Update: 16 May 2020
A COVID SAFE SHINE
Shine Beauty Salons will re-open Sat 16th May, offering a Covid SAFE tailored menu of treatments for the first few weeks. This will be reviewed weekly and after government updates are received, we will keep you up to date with any changes here.
At Shine we are adhering to all Australian and Queensland Government restrictions, regulations - with our tailored Covid SAFE Shine Beauty plan.
As at 16th May the approved SHINE Covid SAFE treatments will are :
- All Classic, Everyday Facial Treatments
- Everyday Facial, Cleanse Facial & Majestic Facial
- All Gemology Mineral Active Skin Facials
- All Precious Skin Solution Facial Treatments
- All Diamond Anti-Ageing Facial Treatments
- Energising Skin Correcting Treatment Course (2 treatments)
- All Microdermabrasion Treatments, Medi Facials
- All Body Waxing Treatments
- Face Waxing Treatments
- All Eye Enhancement treatments
- Brow Shaping, Brow Tints, Brows Henna
- Lash Lifts and Lash Tints
- All Nail services
- All Body Scrubs and Wraps
- The Dream Treatment Package (only)
Note: Initially on re-open the treatments we will not be offering are as follows:
- no Massage treatments.
- no Skin Needling and Collagen Induction treatments
- no Pamper treatment package
- no Indulge treatment package
- no Escape treatment package
- no Spray Tans and pre-Tan Scrubs
- no Anti-Ageing Treatment Course (4 treatments)
- no Brightening Treatment Course (4 treatments)
- no Purifying Treatment Course (3 treatments)
SALON COVID POLICY
- Shine Covid-19 policy posters will be clearly displayed at the salon entrance asking our clients NOT TO ENTER if they are showing flu like symptoms.
- We will be limiting people in salon to maximum 10 staff and clients (combined.)
ALL Clients will be asked to fill in our COVID19 declaration form before all treatments. Clients who have flu like symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID case will have their appointment cancelled.
- Government policy requires that we collect contact information for all clients and keep this information for at least 28 days.
- We Encourage our clients who have downloaded the COVID safe app to turn it on when they enter the salon.
- Face masks will be worn by ALL staff and clients during their treatment.
- Physical distancing procedures to be applied in reception and waiting areas by staff and clients. Taped areas to be marked on the floor and seats at 1.5m apart. Please wait outside if there are more than two people sitting at reception area.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the front desk for clients and staff to use.
- All contact surfaces in reception area will be wiped down and sterilised regularly. This includes reception desk, pens, clip boards and eftpos machine.
- We encourage you to book online at www.shinebeauty.com as minimal walk-ins will be booked in and accommodated. We will accept cash payments but only if essential.
- 15 Minutes extra time has been added where possible between every customers treatment experience, to allow extra time between services for sterilising procedures, as well as minimising contact possibilities in waiting zone and reception.
- Clients will be asked to come to appointments alone - no friends or children.
- Our Therapists will perform all treatments at a safe distance where possible.
- Staff and clients to wear a mask for all treatments where possible.
- Full disinfecting of treatment room after every client. This includes
- Vinyl bed sheets
- Door handles
- Bench tops and cabinet door handles.
- Taps and sink.
- Hand held mirrors.
- Bin lids.
- Any other contact area.
- We will disinfect all non-disposable equipment used during a treatment.
- Where possible and when practical all face and eye services will be performed from behind the client's head not from the front or side of client.